Why become a member of Road Trauma Support Services Victoria?
Taking out a membership with RTSSV is a tangible way for you to support our vital work in the community, contributing to the safety and wellbeing of Victorian road users.
RTSSV annual membership offers you the following:
- Provide support to a worthwhile organisation meeting an important community need
- Receive information about RTSSV events
- Receive our quarterly newsletter “Shoulder-to-Shoulder”
- Have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Receive notification of offers and activities for members through the year
In applying for membership, click here for the RTSSV Rules of Association Registered No. A0036462C and the statement of purposes. These must be read and accepted.