Join us in our campaign to raise awareness, to prevent deaths and injuries on our roads and to raise funds to support those impacted by road trauma. #shinealightonroadsafetyThe campaign is part of National Road Safety Week and the Sixth United Nations Global Road Safety Week from Sunday 16 - Sunday 23 May 2021 and we will be shining a light on road safety during the week. This week is a reminder of the importance of safety for all our road users - because everyone has the right to get home safe. #shinealightonroadsafety #NRSW
Your fundraising and donations help support people impacted by road trauma. Here are some of their stories.
Here you can find the Shine a Light on Road Safety logo, social media, photos and much more.
We are eager to work with you to develop a partnership plan that is customised to you and your organisation.
Free information, counselling and support
- 3,000+ people supported each year
- 96% of counselling clients would recommend the service valuing our compassion, communication style, and the opportunity to talk about their incident
Road safety education
- 4+ million people see our road safety messages to challenge complacency
- 7,500+ drivers, including many young people and drivers with traffic offences, participate in our road safety seminars
- 80% of our staff are volunteers